Regional First Aid COVID-19 Plan
How is Regional First Aid upholding high infection control standards to ensure the safety of our customers?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COURSE PARTICIPANTS
- All Classes need to accommodate 1.5m between each student in line with government recommendations. Regional First aid’s training room to accommodate 4sqm per student will have no more than 10 students in each session. · In line with government regulations minimum distances of 1.5m need to be kept between students with a space of 4sqm per person in any room. Therefore, Regional First aids training room we have decided in the interest of public safety no more than 4 per group in our current conditions. If you select the new enhanced online its only 2 per class.
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer will be provided and enforced.
- 70-90% alcohol wipes & disposable gloves are supplied & readily available.
- No mouth to mouth on manikins will occur, an adjusted practice using a portable ventilation device will be used.
- All practices like bandaging will be done on manikins no person to person contact will occur.
- Information can be found on our website
- A COVID-19 precaution and prevention survey needs to be completed by each student prior to training.
Please contact us to confirm your current bookings or discuss any concerns so we can accommodate all our customers. No extra charge will be made to reduce class sizes.